Wednesday, June 30, 2010

K...K...K...

It was 30-06-10, the last day of June. How did I end it? Tala.....

By singing K...k...k... (this phrase thanks to scen...telling me to keep on singing on the word kkkkk, =.=)
At A box in new town. XD

After eating the chicken chop at lam kei... after Jeremy got there, we went upstairs to register, while the two(Sam and Tommy) were talking to the lenglui who sent Jeremy there, which, Seeing and Me considered them to be "kaului-ing"...haha~


Lalala....



Some of the photos have been uploaded to facebook.XD

We ended the activity by the "keng gor kam kuk" by "gu kui gei".XD As u know, it is a long song...haha~



Share you all some pictures here. 



Seeing, me, Sam and Jeremy...




Seeing, me, Sam and Tommy.



What was Seeing whispering to me? Erm... I've no idea? lol.... Perhaps talking about .... dunno who.==



"Big Head Tie"...haha~

 Cute Jeremy and me!^^


Sam and me....



Tommy and me... Took most many times, and finally got this most satisfy one...
 Like I'm gonna eat him up.==





The pick song's screen....


The sofa... Jeremy, do not need to hide it. XD





So...
I gotta say "thanks" to all of you which I enjoyed it. =)
Thanks for every single fun that you made on me. I wont mind don't worry. =)
Hope u all enjoy it too... 
The first memory in the A box, and it was fun! 


And I gotta report a thing...
haha~ 
Sorry Tommy I really find it too funny... Gotta share to my blog readers.

He read the 忐忑(tan2 te4) word as 上下(shang4 xia4)...
hahahaha~ 
on the song 表达爱...
it was a nice song!!! 
Go listen to it. XD Don't sing it wrong again.haha~
By JJ lim...=)



Thanks God for letting me to have such friends here. Love you guys. Muacks.




No comments:

Post a Comment